Sales Manager - Healthcare IT Software (Any US Location)
Health Companion is an entrepreneurial, high growth healthcare IT company. We are a premier cloud-based, communication and collaboration platform for healthcare constituents.
Health Companion provides a consumer-centric enterprise patient portal for IDNs and healthcare systems connecting to provider's electronic health records (EHRs) to enable secure patient communication and collaboration. We offer multiple websites for consumers, providers, and employers, as well as mobile applications aimed at helping consumers obtain and understand their healthcare records. The company provides a product to help consumers determine and track their prevention and wellness status and also includes a complete personal health record, an electronic health and finance information access and management tool, and health social networking features.
We are seeking a hands-on, high-energy and motivated sales manager to drive new sales for our enterprise patient engagement solution to large practices, IDNs, and EMR strategic partners.
Qualified candidates must possess a strong background and track record of success in enterprise healthcare software consultative sales, calling on IDNs, hospital systems and large provider groups. The ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent closing, lead creation, listening and interpersonal skills, outstanding verbal and written skills, and have demonstrated success in healthcare C-Suite relationship building. This is a "roll up the sleeves" selling role focused primarily on ambulatory market and EMR vendor accounts.
Selected candidate will be eligible for a competitive salary, commissions, and stock options.
Identify and close key accounts, achieving revenue targets commensurate with company plan. Responsible for managing all aspects of the sales function, including identifying prospects, creating leads, building and managing a robust pipeline, closing and negotiating client contracts.
- Sell Health Companion enterprise patient engagement solutions and establishing relationships with key IDNs and healthcare systems
- Build a robust sales pipeline by identifying, qualifying, and advancing IDN, EMR Company and healthcare provider leads and opportunities
- Prepare proposals, including price quotes working closely with the management team
- Maintain competitive analysis by remaining current on patient portals, personal health record (PHR) and Health IT industry competitors
- Remain current on healthcare and health IT industry trends and market activities
- Prepare and deliver timely and accurate sales forecast reports
- Must have 6+ years sales experience in healthcare IT enterprise software
- Must have key C-suite contacts at healthcare organizations
- Prior EHR and/or patient engagement software sales experience is important to success
- Strong lead generation, account closing, listening and communication skills
- High energy team player